What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies they usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
|_session_id||Duration of the user session.||It allows a Shopify store information about your session (page of origin, landing page, etc.).|
|_shopify_visit||30 minutes||Used by the internal tracking statistics of our website provider to record the number of visits.|
|_shopify_uniq||Expires at midnight (in relation to the visitor) the next day||Count the number of visits to a store by a single customer.|
|cart||End of browser session||Stores information about the contents of your cart.|
|_secure_session_id||2 weeks||Unique identifiers of the session.|
|storefront_digest||Indefinite||If the store has a password, is used to determine if the current visitor has access.|
In addition, this website uses Google Analytics, an analytical service provided by Google, Inc. with headquarters in the United States, with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. The cookies used are the following:
|__utma||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.|
|__utmt||10 minutes||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|__utmb||30 minutes from the configuration or update||It is used to determine new sessions or visits.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||It is not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js.|
|__utmz||Six months from the configuration or update||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user has reached the site.|
|__utmv||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to store personalized visitor variable data.|
For more information visit Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
All browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser.
You can configure Cookies in your browser by clicking on the following links:
What happens if Cookies are disabled:
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled, such as remaining identified or keeping purchases in the shopping cart.
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
2. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during installation or update through an action Express for that purpose.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature solely for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of a service of the information society. expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Allow only communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unambiguous way that the information that is obtain through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
Analyze your browsing habits on our website, in order to guarantee the quality, security and improvement of the services offered through it.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
- The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: Singularu Ideas a Medida S.L.
The consent for the installation of the cookies will be understood through the marking of the box relative to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for that purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly indicate whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, our entity expressly informing him of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services. entity through it.
Singularu Ideas to Measure S.L. it undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to safeguard them, and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data is approved.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
The person in charge of the file or of the treatment is Singularu Ideas A Medida S.L., with address for the purposes of notifications at Calle Roger de Lauria, 28-2 46002 Valencia.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may be held by the third parties mentioned in this policy.cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of cookies de Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy of & nbsp; cookies Do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.