By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you will be subject to any applicable rules or guidelines for use that have been published for said services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to comply with the above, please do not use it.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in a mandatory, permanent, easy, direct and free way, we inform you:
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN www.singularu.com
We inform you that the ownership of the domain of our virtual store, www.eu.singularu.com, corresponds to SINGULARU IDEAS A MEDIDA SL, a company legally incorporated in Spain with CIF B-98623937 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in Volume 9772, Book 7054, Page 164, Section 8, (hereinafter Singularu). For any inquiries, you can contact Singularu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The purpose of these General Contracting and Use Conditions is to regulate the availability of the information provided in the Singularu.com online store, as well as the commercial transactions that arise between Singularu and the users of the www.eu.singularu.com domain. Both browsing the online store and purchasing any of the products offered therein imply acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general contracting and use conditions. Singularu may at any time and without prior notice, modify these general conditions of contracting and use, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing said modifications in the store so that they can be known by the users, and recording the date of said modifications.
3. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE
We make every effort to provide the information contained on the website in a truthful and error-free manner. In the event that at any time any error of this type was to occur, at all times beyond the control of www.eu.singularu.com, it would be corrected immediately. All the contractual information present in www.eu.singularu.com is shown in English, and the communication with the clients and users, as well as the formalization of the contract, will be carried out in this language.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents published in the store and especially the designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as the software, the commercial names, the brands or industrial drawings, and any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial use are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of Singularu or third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the website. Under no circumstances will it be understood that any license is granted or any waiver, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is made, nor is any right or expectation of right conferred, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of said contents without the prior express authorization of Singularu or the corresponding owners. It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes in websites not belonging to Singularu, which allow access to our website, without prior consent. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks in websites not belonging to us, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by Singularu of its contents or services.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The products presented on the website are in accordance with Spanish legislation. Singularu's responsibility cannot be invoked in the case of products that do not comply with the legislation of the countries to which they may have been shipped based on the customer's order. Therefore, it is up to customers outside of Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using the products that they request from us. The user assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect effect that may arise on the website, including, but not limited to, any adverse economic, technical and/or legal result, as well as the disappointment of the expectations generated by our website, forcing the user to keep Singularu harmless for any claims derived, directly or indirectly, from such events. Singularu is not responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of users, caused by external causes. to Singularu, that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the store, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the impossibility of providing the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to Singularu, due to the user, third parties, or cases of force majeure. Singularu does not control, in general, the use that users make of the website. In particular, Singularu does not guarantee in any way that users use the website in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMERS AND USERS
In general, the user is obliged to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, the assets or rights of Singularu, its suppliers, the rest of the users or in general of any third. Singularu is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore cannot verify their age. Specifically, and without this implying any restriction to the previous section, during the use of the website www.Singularu.com, the user undertakes to:
1) Provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration or order form, and keep them updated.
2) Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations.
3) Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Singularu, of any other user, of Singularu's providers or in general of any third party.
4) Diligently save the "username" and "password" provided by Singularu, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from their improper use.
5) Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use its contents and information to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
6) Do not use false identities, nor supplant the identity of others in the use of the website or in the use of any of its services, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
7) Do not destroy, alter, use for their own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Singularu, its suppliers or third parties.
8) Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial rights or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which you do not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third. The customer agrees to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address where the requested order can be delivered within the usual hours of delivery of goods. In case of breach by the client of this obligation, Singularu will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
In the same way, and with respect to the use of the products marketed by Singularu, the user is solely responsible for using them responsibly and in accordance with the destination for which they are marketed. Caution must be exercised when the use affects children or minors.
7. PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
What is personal data?
In accordance with current regulations, any information that allows a natural person to be identified directly or indirectly is considered personal data. We do not consider personal data information that has been pseudonymized, dissociated or aggregated and therefore does not allow the identification of a natural person.
In addition, Singularu guarantees that it has adopted the appropriate security measures in its facilities, systems and files. Your personal data will be treated confidentially, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, to protect you against any unauthorized access, illicit treatment or accidental loss.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Identity: Singular Ideas a Medida S.L.
- C.I.F.: B- 98623937
- Postal address: Calle de la Foia, 3, 46210 Picanya, Valencia.
- Email: email@example.com
- Data Protection Delegate: Singularu Ideas a Medida S.L.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, as well as any applicable national law, we inform you that at Singularu we process the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
- Process your registration as a client, manage the process of compra as well as manage your contractual relationship with us.
- Sending commercial communications about SINGULARU products, as well as carrying out own promotional and advertising activities or those of third parties through any means (emails, SMS, PUSH notifications, postal mail, etc.), which may be of interest to you, to from the study and segmentation of the data collected while browsing the website, of the data provided by completing any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship or delivery of the purchased products. Also, in case you do not want to receive more advertising, you just have to enter your account and deactivate the sending of Newsletters and communications.
- Preparation of commercial profiles based on the information obtained from internal and external sources, in order to send you personalized advertising and analyze your purchasing behavior.
- To carry out statistical studies that allow us to improve our services and to carry out basic administration tasks.
- Prevention of abuse and fraud.
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
7.3. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, or you request its deletion or portability, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations. Current legislation requires keeping financial records for a certain period.
In case of withdrawing the consent or opposing the treatment, the data will be blocked and will stop being processed, and will be kept for a period of 4 years in order to be able to claim or defend ourselves against possible claims.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in section 7.2. “Purposes” are the following:
- Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with Singularu in relation to the purchase of products.
- Purpose (2): Express consent granted to Singularu at the time of collecting your personal data.
- Purposes (3) and (4): Express consent granted to Singularu at the time of collection of your personal data in relation to the elaboration of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Singularu in relation to the elaboration of profiles based on internal sources.
- Purposes (5) and (6): Compliance with the legal obligations that may apply to Singularu.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except to those third parties whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the provision of the service (carriers, financial entities, etc.).
In addition, your data may also be transferred to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal norm so establishes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. SINGULARU will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written communication to our postal address Singularu Ideas a Medida SL. Customer Service Department, C/ Carrer del Comte de Salvatierra, 33, 46004, Valencia (Spain), indicating the name and surname, username and email with which you registered. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of the official document that identifies you, DNI, NIE or Passport.
Similarly, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
We ship to Spain except to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, but we are working to be able to ship them as soon as possible.
We also make orders to Portugal.
All packages include:
- 1 Cotton Pouch for each piece of jewelery you have ordered (except for Loose Earrings, which you will receive grouped in pairs).
- 1 shipping box per order.
- Economy Shipping 5 days: FREE.
- Express Shipping 24h: 2,95€.
If you place your order before 4:00 p.m. on a business day, your order will ship that same day. If you do it after that time, it will go out the next working day.
Orders placed on Friday after 4:00 p.m. or on the weekend will ship on Monday or the next business day if it is a holiday.
Orders to the Balearic Islands can take between 48 and 72 hours.
- Urgent Shipping - Morning Delivery: 4,95€.
It will arrive before 2:00 p.m. the next business day as long as you buy before 4:00 p.m.
- Super Express Shipping in 1h: 9,95€.
Only available in those cities that have a Singularu store.
We make Personalized Jewels by hand and especially for each client, that is why they have different production and delivery times that are specified in the file of each Jewel.
10. ORDER PLACEMENT
To place an order you need to connect to www.eu.singularu.com. You must add the product you wish to purchase to the basket, according to the instructions on the screen, filling in the order form provided and validating it. It is essential that the data on the billing and shipping form is correct since Singularu will reproduce the writing exactly, without modifying letters, capital letters, punctuation marks, etc. All the specifications, and other details that the buyer wants in the product, must be transmitted at the time of the order. In case the client does not specify his customizations, Singularu will choose the details by default, without the client being able to refuse it. Singularu will not be obliged to ask the customer for the details that could be missing in his order for the manufacturing of the product. However, Singularu will be able, in cases where an error can be detected, to contact the customer at the e-mail address he has provided in the form to ask for the clarification of the data that might be missing. In this case, the delivery time will be suspended and will be resumed when the client answers the request made by Singularu. If in the previous case, and having passed 60 days from the request of additional information by Singularu, the buyer does not send any answer, the order will be considered canceled, and the price will not be refunded.
Once the customer places the order, including all the details and specifications he wants, and has paid the price, and therefore the purchase order has been validated, no changes will be admitted. For this purpose, the customer will have 100 days to make the return in its original box and with all the elements contained in the package sent and the return form filled in.
The prices and offers presented on the website are valid only and exclusively for online orders placed at www.world.singularu.com, and may not coincide with the prices and offers in force in other Singularu partner stores in Spain. The validation of the order by the customer expressly implies the knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of contract as part of the conclusion of the contract. Unless proved otherwise, the data registered by Singularu constitutes the proof of all the transactions carried out between Singularu and its customers. Singularu will file the electronic document in which the contract is formalized and it will be accessible. Once the purchase has been made and in the shortest time possible, always within 24 hours from the execution of the purchase, the Singularu Customer Service will send you a proof of the purchase by e-mail.
11. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
We love jewelry and the first thing is you. If you do not fall in love with your jewel, you can return it to us within the next 100 days (except personalized jewels, which cannot be exchanged or returned, except for manufacturing defects).
Only returns previously authorized by Singularu will be accepted. To request a change of jewelery or return, the buyer can contact Singularu at the email email@example.com, indicating the order number and the reason for the return, or request it through the following link: https://eu.singularu.com/pages/contacto
Once the return has been authorized by Singularu, the buyer must send the product to the following address:
Singular Ideas a Medida SL
Calle de la Foia, 3, 46210 Picanya, Valencia.
Once the merchandise has been received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the money will be returned or a new product will be sent, which will consist of the same item if the customer so wishes. The refund of the money will be made through the same form of payment with which the purchase was made or, if applicable, in a gift card.
Gift card returns will benefit from an extra 10% on the amount of the return.
This offer does not apply to purchases and/or returns made with gift cards / gift cards or gift receipts
The gift cards will not have an expiration date and can be applied at www.singularu.com or in our own stores.
In the case of returns made on a gift card, the refund of the amount cannot be requested, nor can it be exchanged in cash.
In the event of receiving a wrong product not included in the buyer's order, Singularu will be in charge of providing the solution at no additional cost to the customer. The process will be to pick up the wrong jewel and in the same service deliver the correct jewel. The same procedure will be carried out for errors or non-specifications attributable to the buyer when placing the order.
In special promotions such as 2x1, the discount will always be applied to the item with the lowest value.
In the event of any change or return in orders on which a 2x1 has been applied, the object of the promotion will be broken and therefore the discount applied.
In any case, the products purchased at www.singularu.com can be returned or exchanged within 100 days from the date of purchase at any direct Singularu store (except for personalized products, which cannot be exchanged or exchanged). return, except manufacturing defect), our direct stores are the following:
- C/ Conde Salvatierra, 33 (Valencia).
- Aqua Shopping Center (Valencia).
- Arena Shopping Center (Valencia).
- C/Hernán Cortés, 1 (Valencia).
- CC Salera (Castellón).
- C/ Velázquez, 39 (Madrid).
- C/ Princesa, 49 (Madrid).
- Corridor Park CC (Madrid).
- CC Plaza Norte 2 (Madrid).
- CC Gran Plaza 2 (Madrid).
- CC Intu Xanadú (Arroyomolinos, Madrid).
- Gran Vía 2 Shopping Center (L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona).
- CC Splau (Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona).
- C/ Jerome Zurita, 8 (Zaragoza).
- C/ León XIII, 28 (Zaragoza).
- C/ Plaza Mayor (Malaga).
- CC Nervión Plaza (Seville).
- C/de James 22, Local 53 (Valladolid).
- CC Río Shopping (Valladolid).
- Federico Moyúa Square, 4 (Bilbao).
- CC Nueva Condomina (Murcia).
- C/ Plateria, 40 (Murcia).
- CC Marineda City (A Coruña).
- Avenida Gran Vía Rey Juan Carlos I, 37 (Logroño).
- CC Bahía Sur (Cádiz).
- CC Gran Via de Vigo (Vigo, Pontevedra).
- C/ Recogidas, 24 (Granada).
- CC Artea (Leioa, Vizcaya).
- C/ de Jesús 2A (Reus, Tarragona).
12. CUSTOMER SERVICE
You can contact Singularu customer service by email firstname.lastname@example.org
13. AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS
The selection of products offered on www.eu.singularu.com is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, with the limits of available stock. The term in which we can issue it is indicated in the file of each product.
14. SHIPPING METHODS AND DEADLINES
The selection of products offered on www.eu.singularu.com is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, with the limits of available stock. The term in which we can issue it is indicated in the file of each product. If the merchandise is in stock, the shipment is made on the next business day and has a delivery time of between 1-2 business days (for standard shipping), 7 business days (shipments without rush) and for personalized jewelry it will be manufacturing time 10-12 working days + Shipping Type selected = Total 13-16 days. If, on the other hand, we do not have stock, we will make a request to the supplier, estimating an approximate period of 10/12 working days. Singularu does not make cash on delivery deliveries.
Unfortunately Singularu does not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla but we are working to be able to do so as soon as possible.
Singularu offers you various means of payment so that you can choose the one that suits you best or best suits your needs: Payment by Credit Card: you can use Visa, MasterCard, Amex. In the event that the POS informs of the denial of the card, the order will be automatically cancelled, informing the customer of the cancellation online. For payments made with cards issued outside of Spain, the issuing bank must be covered by the Secure Electronic Commerce Security Protocol (CES). Payments with cards that do not meet this requirement will not be accepted. We also have express methods such as Bizum, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal and Apple Pay. To learn more about payment methods see here .
Additionally, in collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the option of financing your purchases with a payment in 3 interest-free installments.
16. CONSUMER GOODS WARRANTY
In accordance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, all Singularu jewels have, as of 01/01/2022, a three-year guarantee from delivery and we will proceed, as appropriate, to repair , replacement, price reduction or refund of the amount of the product. If you have to make a warranty claim, please contact us by email at email@example.com. This warranty does not cover possible breakage or wear caused by use. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
For all purchases made before 01/01/2022, the warranty will continue to be 2 years.
If any Jewel is tampered with by a third party other than Singularu, it will automatically lose its guarantee and therefore the right to repair, replace, reduce the price or refund the amount of the product.
Only one discount code can be entered for each order. In our Newsletter we indicate the discount codes available so that you can choose which one you prefer to use.
If we have several promotions in force, these will not be cumulative unless otherwise indicated. Therefore, discount codes will not be applied to already discounted units.
Some promotions such as free shipping / € 1 are limited to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands. In addition, promotions with a discount on the second or next unit will always apply to the jewel of the same or lesser amount of the order.
The current promotions will not apply to the Jewels included in the section of the Céline, Dianna, 9Kt Gold, Your Diamond Gold and 18Kt Diamonds, Maillón, Masks and Gels collections, and certain items such as Cases, Extensions and Cards.
18. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. SUBMISSION TO JURISDICTIONS
Purchases made on www.eu.singularu.com are subject to Spanish law. In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these contractual conditions, the Courts and Tribunals that, where appropriate, will hear the matter, will be those provided by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction, in which is attended, in the case of final consumers, to the place of fulfillment of the obligation or to the domicile of the purchasing party.